SENCO Collated Plasterboard Screws, Zinc
SENCO Collated Plasterboard Screws
SENCO Collated Screws are a time-saving and efficient type of fastener commonly used in plasterboard, decking, sub-floors, cladding and general construction. SENCO collated screws come in top collation allowing for rapid installation by the user. The quantity of screws per strip allows for less downtime.
SENCO Collated Screws are manufactured with stringent quality control processes to ensure high quality standards are always met.
Plasterboard, drywall, sheathing, cement board, underlayment.
Features & Specifications:
- Diameter: 6 Gauge / 4.9mm
- Angle: 0°
- Length: 25 - 32mm
- Zinc yellow
- Phillips drive is designed to drive the screw with ease
- Countersunk head designed to sit level or just below the surface for a minimal visual impact
- Sharp self-drilling needle point for easy sink into timber
- Can pierce up to 0.6mm of steel
- Top collation suitable for the majority of plaster screw guns within the market