SENCO Collated Decking Screws, Weatherex
SENCO Collated Decking Screws
SENCO Collated Screws are a time-saving and efficient type of fastener commonly used in plasterboard, decking, sub-floors, cladding and general construction. SENCO collated screws come in top collation allowing for rapid installation by the user. The quantity of screws per strip allows for less downtime.
SENCO Collated Screws are manufactured with stringent quality control processes to ensure high quality standards are always met.
Decking, underlayment, subflooring.
Features & Specifications:
- Diameter: 8 Gauge / 4.1mm
- Angle: 0°
- Length: 50 - 65mm
- Square drive or SENCO 25 head designed to reduce cam out under load providing a positive connection for higher torque applications
- Coarse thread for an improved holding power reducing pull out and thread stripping under high torque
- Type 17 point is a sharp self-drilling point with a flute that cuts the timber fibers as it is screwed in
- Top collation suitable for the majority of plaster screw guns within the market